If you are applying for a visa in Australia, you should know about all the rules and regulations you have to follow to get yourself a visa there. Visas are of different kinds and any visa requires a lot of rules and regulations. In Australia, the visa process is exceptionally complicated because of the numerous kinds of visas under each category. The Department of Home Affairs, Australia is in charge of these visas. There are various subclasses under which we can categorize them. The V4 Migration of Immigration and Education Consultants helps you keep up with all the updated news and provides you with a smooth show through the immigration visa procedure. The team of Visa Immigration Specialists will make sure you have a smooth walk through the process. This article will provide a condensed view of the various immigration visas and the procedure followed for the same.
Documents Needed To Apply For A Visa
- Passport from the home country in the form of certified copies of pages. If your passport is about to expire it is advisable to get it renewed before the shift.
- A good supply of passport-sized photos.
- A birth certificate is needed. In case of the absence of a birth certificate, the immigrant needs to provide evidence of family relations.
- Every Visa has a different medical requirement and depending on that the individual needs to go through a medical examination. The examination should be held before the application is submitted.
- If the visa applied is sponsored, two declarations will be needed to verify the employment of the individual.
- If the Visa is a family Visa, two declarations will be needed, confirming the fact that it is an immigration partner visa.
- Some kinds of visa applications need the individual to show a bank statement. The immigrant needs to provide proof of enough funds to settle in Australia initially. Typically the Business Visas have this criterion.
- A few types of work visas require proof of educational qualification. The applicant needs to submit their diplomas along with the visa application.
- The immigrant needs to provide documents proving that they have no criminal history.
How To Apply For Immigration Australian 485 visa
The Temporary Graduate Visa subclass 485 (Post Study Work Stream) is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian Institute with a degree. It lets the individual live, work, and study in Australia temporarily.
- The applicant must be under 50 years of age.
- The applicant should have an eligible qualification at a degree level or above.
- The applicant should meet the Australian study requirement.
- The applicant should have studied in an Australian institution.
- The applicant should have the recommended level of English.
- The applicant should have health insurance and meet the regulated health requirements.
- The applicant should meet the character requirements.
- The applicant needs to sign the Australian value statement and have no debt with the Australian government.
- The applicant should not have a canceled visa or a prior rejected application.
Step By Step Process Of The Application
- Once you are sure of the fact that you have completed the course you should apply for a visa. The visa should be applied for within 6 months of completion of the course.
- Gather all the documents you would need for the application.
These should include:
- Identity proof
- Educational documents
- English fluency documents
- Health insurance documents
- Character certificate
- Dependants over and under 18 documents
- Partner documents (identity,character,etc)
- Covid related documents
- Provide accurate information and apply online.
- After you apply you have to stay lawful, add more information, correct faulty information and wait for the status update.
- You will get the visa outcome from the administration in a few days. If your visa application is accepted you will be provided with the Visa Grant Number, the commencement date of the Visa, and the Visa conditions.
If the visa is refused you will get to know about the reason. You also have the right to get the application reviewed.
Cost Of The Visa
The cost for the Immigration Australian 485 visa starts from AUD 1,680 for the primary applicant. The cost of the visa for the secondary applicants depends on the age of the individual. The cost for a co-applicant below the age of 18 is different from that of an applicant who is above 18.
The processing time for the Visa is as follows:
- 25% of the applications get processed in 7 months.
- 50% of the applications get processed in 7 months.
- 75% of the applications get processed in 11 months.
- 90% of the applications get processed in 12 months.
Stay Time While Availing The Visa
With this visa, you can live, study and work in Australia after you have earned a degree from any Australian organization. You can also bring your immediate family members with you during this tenure.
The stay period allocated for this Visa depends upon the qualification of the applicant. The stay usually lasts anything between 2 to 4 years.
The applicants who hold Hong Kong passports or British Overseas passports may have a stay tenure of 5 years.
The Immigration Australian 485 visa is a temporary visa and does not guarantee a permanent stay for the applicant. The visa has to go through a lot of screening to get approved. This is the reason it takes up a hefty amount of time at the Department of Home Affairs. This visa can give you up to 4 years of stay in Australia. However, if the applicant maintains their best behavior, this may be a gateway to something permanent. The applicant should prove themselves to be a worthy resource for the country, not have any debts and stay away from criminal records. This may grant them the opportunity to get a more permanent skilled worker visa.
The process can get a bit overwhelming and confusing and it is advised to get help from an Australian Immigration Visa Expert to reduce complications. This will help optimize performance and a good application that may get approved sooner at the administrative block.