What information do we collect from our Customers?
We collect your personal information, cookies data, usage policy, and other necessary information from our customers. The following are the various personal information we acquire from the customer,
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Postal Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Credit or Debit Card details
- Government ID card proofs
- Any other personal preference as per the customers’ choice
We also gather information about your browser and device, app usage data, information collected through cookies and pixel tags, demographic information, and aggregated information.
The personal information we gather, we always keep confidential. We never misuse or leak your details to any known or unknown sources.
We also want to inform you that we hold the absolute right to alter, remove or update our privacy policies at our discretion without your prior permission. We can further notify you regarding the changes after they are in effect. The changes in privacy policies are in effect whenever we remove, alter or update them.
What methods do we use to collect your personal information?
We can collect your personal information from three different sources,
- Our Services: We can collect your personal information when you are purchasing or making a booking with us.
- Offline: We can collect your personal information when approaching us offline via a customer service call.
- Other Sources: We can gather your personal information through other sources like public databases, social media platforms, joint marketing partners, or other third-party sources.
How do we use and protect the collected information?
We never misuse or abuse your personal information. We take special care about our customer’s data and ensure the best ways to secure it. We use your personal information in the following ways,
- To complete your current purchase or booking with our website.
- To respond to your queries or issues.
- To process your payment.
- To communicate about your orders and your payments.
- To provide customer service.
- To send you marketing information.
- To help personalize your experience with us. We can tailor your cart or product list according to your preferences.
- To facilitate social media sharing.
- To provide you access to participate in various contests, avail discount coupons, sale offers, etc.
- For business purposes like data analysis, fraud monitoring, audits, etc.
We have some third-party website links, products, and services. We are aware of their presence. We are not responsible for their content as we do not manage it. We do not have any authority to change or update their information.
If you purchase or visit, or use any third-party website’s product or service, we are not responsible for any consequences. Even though you identified the third-party product or service through our website, we are not held accountable for anything happening between you.
We hold no responsibility to change or alter the information provided by the third-party sources on their websites. We have no rights to any products or service the third-party sources claim. It is your responsibility to choose and trust wisely.